Hendrick is an innovative fintech startup, specializing in alternative lending solutions for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs). Our mission is to empower businesses to thrive by providing them with accessible and flexible financing options through our new digital product, Credion Online.
At Hendrick, we work in a hybrid environment, with the teams working in the office (Hoofddorp) one to two days a week. We are currently building our product, boasting a talented team of engineers and marketers, and just went live with our first iteration. You can check it for your self on www.credion.eu.
As a Product Owner at Hendrick, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our digital financing environment: Credion Online. We are seeking an individual who not only understands fintech but also possesses strong product management skills, is good a stakeholder management and is used to working in a team building software. The ideal candidate will have a passion for driving innovation, an understanding of the evolving needs of SME’s in the financial landscape and a love for optimizing the conversion of our platform.
Your day-to-day responsibilities as the PO our Credion Online product:
- Taking the lead in product discovery and optimization based on platform data and usage patterns
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including engineers and marketers, to define and prioritize product features.
- Develop and communicate a clear product vision that aligns with Hendrick's mission and goals.
- Gather and analyze market trends and customer feedback to make data-driven decisions.
- Create and maintain the product roadmap, ensuring that it reflects the evolving needs of our target audience.
- Act as a bridge between technical and non-technical teams, ensuring effective communication and understanding of product requirements.
- Work closely with our team and ensure a seamless integration of ideas and strategies.
- Stay up-to-date with developments within the lending industry and apply relevant insights to drive product innovation.
- Strong understanding of fintech, the financial services industry and being able to understand the needs of both SMEs and lenders.
- Proven experience as a Product Owner or similar role in a tech-driven environment.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with diverse teams.
- Data-driven decision-making abilities with a keen eye for detail.
- Experience in building a customer facing product in which conversion is a leading metric
- A visionary mindset with the ability to translate ideas into actionable product plans.
- Residency in the Netherlands for a substantial period.
If you are a forward-thinking individual who is passionate about fintech and eager to contribute to the growth of a dynamic startup, we encourage you to apply.